It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello...is there anybody in here?
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:36 am 
Subie Shopper

Just holla if you can hear me!

I tried to get my password reset for my old account but it just didn’t work out so here I am, back again, and it’s a two-fer! I’m back on cnysubies AND I rep my podcast (I promise I won’t spam) hit up my profile for the info on it.

For those wondering this is toolnofx7 (Derek), And I’m glad to be back; I can’t think of any place I’d rather go to for WRX info than here. Yes I know there’s other places, but local is better!

So, I’ll get to why I’m back and here again. On September 24 2018 I made a pact, a deal, a commitment if you will... to myself, my health and above all else my family. On this day I have decided to take the path of sobriety. I wrote up a document and I asked the wife to sign it; this is something tangible, and something to help me get through it all. With that document I pledge to no longer drink alcohol (never touched the harder stuff, again, not my bag). One of my inspirations for this big decision was from one my most favorite professional wrestlers which is Dustin Runnel a.k.a. Goldust. Along with this commitment to my family and myself I agreed to no longer drink and in time save the money I would’ve been drinking and squirrel it away towards a down payment of a Subaru WRX.

After the wife read my agreement letter and signed it .. she looked at me, smiled, hugged and said you know if you do this there’s only one color to get right? Yes, WR Blue.

So I’m here to say hi, it’s going to be a fun time between now and when I will be getting the car of my dreams. So I bring my first question...Lease or purchase? Thanks in advance!

Post subject: Re: Hello...is there anybody in here?
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:06 pm 
OVER 9000 HP!!!

Hey, while the forum has seen a massive lack of well... anything. There are several of us who tend to creep here. Facebook has all but killed the forum. Lease or purchase is a good question and it always depends on the person. I suggest that you learn about leasing a new WRX and see if it is right for you. Good luck with the life changes and glad it opens up opportunity to purchase a new Subaru!

Post subject: Re: Hello...is there anybody in here?
Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:50 pm 
Major Trou

I still check in from Indy now and again. Congrats on the sobriety decision!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]