It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: 2001 Legacy GT for sale
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:32 pm 
Subie Driver

Hello,
I have a 2001 Legacy GT. 160k miles. Current cost of repairs (rear driveshaft, universal joint, rear sway bars) is more than the car is worth.

Would like to sell as salvage to someone who could use it for parts. It has new front wheel bearings/rotors, etc. as well as a number of new pieces which could be easily scavenged for other vehicles. I've got all the records, just can't remember everything as I sit here at work.
Car is located in Rochester, NY and is drivable. Body has standard issues for a Subaru + Rochester winters.

Separately, I've also got 4 steel wheels with Nokian Hakkapelitas mounted. They've seen two winters and are awesome. I will sell the steel rims with the Nokian Snowtires separately--asking $300.

I'm asking $900 for the car. Not sure really how to price this. If $900 is too high---make me an offer.
Don't want to be all "high and mighty" with this Sub. Just want someone to take it off my hands at an honest cost.

The car also has a tow hitch added. I considering removing it to sell separately, but if someone wants that also--I'd be willing to negotiate on a "package price". And if someone wants the car, tires/wheels, hitch—well then…I would be willing to entertain a complete package price.
So—the car is drivable. Could make it over to the Syracuse/Cortland/Corning/Elmira area or going the other direction—could make it over to the Buffalo/Fredonia/Jamestown area.

I can't seem to figure out how to attach images, but I do have some of the car. The body is fair with the standard rust behind the rear wheel arches.

Thanks for reading.
All the best,
Patrick

And here's an random emoticon signifying something: :lol:

Post subject: Re: 2001 Legacy GT for sale
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:35 pm 
Subie Driver

I'll take any offer over $250. I'm not really hip on the pricing of salvage cars.
Make me an offer. I'm flexible.
-Pat

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]